Saturday, May 9, 2009

Doggie Dash 2009

Stella here. They called it a dash, but it was more of a stroll. Being the puganthropic girl that I am, I helped raise money for homeless dogs at the Humane Society.



There were lots of people, treats, and dogs.



Sweet mother of...is that a horse?



My friend Maggie May investigated.



Once he met her approval, he was allowed into our posse.



Mom, can we keep him? He could be my personal mode of transportation.



He must think he's a lap horse.



Mom was worried when she saw the tough looking pit bulls, but they were really nice. We smooched a little and it turns out they had two pug brothers!



Archie, my love? Is that you? Nope. Not him.



So, um, I'm gonna go home with them? That ok mom?



The people that we brought with us.


Photobucket
Maggie


Photobucket
Nemo


Photobucket
Yours truly

1 comment:

amy said...

Awww Stella it looks like such a lovely day! Glad you had fun and raised money for other doggies less fortunate than you are. :) In their life situation and attractiveness.