Sunday, December 21, 2008

A One-Pug Iditarod

Dimwitted Mother decided I should go potty on the deck so she wouldn't have to bundle up.
Surely you can't expect me to go when the snow is higher than my naughty bits.

Once safely inside, I unleashed a well deserved verbal assault on Mother.

She then wised up and took me out to a proper potty area where I caught a few flakes on my tongue.

The next morning, I stored some trailmix in my wrinkle and headed out for a one-pug Iditarod.

I used my dainty starfish paws and large talons to maneuver on the ice.

The ice was no match for mother's large paws.

My paws started to get chilly so I took turns placing them on Mother's boot.

Icebergs!

I wanted to re-create the sinking of the Titanic, but Mother and I fought over who got to be Rose.

1 comment:

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

we demand MORE PICTURES! Aine and Nan (nanbhack)