Friday, December 12, 2008

Secret Santa Paws

Look what the mailman brought me.

I did the ceremonial tuck-and-run before opening it.

Ooooh...gifties!

I got a super cute picture of my new friends down in California posing with the gifties before sending them.
The goodies. Surely they are all for me and not mother.

Don't mind if I do..

Opening prezzies is hard work.

Good thing mother hasn't cut my nails lately.
The next spokespug for Buddy Biscuits.
I will be the envy of the dog park in my new scarf and shirt (it says "You Had Me at Woof").

Oooh, this one makes noise. I hope it's a cat.

Not a cat, but very fun!

All of our gifties. Thanks, Santa!

1 comment:

turningwheelfarm said...

Stella you are a great unwrapper! Who knew. I almost want to get you more presents this year to see you in action again. :)